Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Time To Start Thinking About Next Christmas!!

I know, I know, we haven't even got to this holiday season and I'm thinking ahead.  I had to sit down and calculate about how much I want to set aside for next years shopping.  I use Smarty Pig, an on-line savings account that you can set up for any goal (Christmas shopping, travel, weddings, etc.).  You set the goal and they debit your account each month with a set amount to help you reach your goal by the time you set to make it.  They pay some of the best interest rates out there.  At the end of your goal, they can send the money back to your bank,  a gift card or you can choose to shop at stores that they sponsor and get some nice discounts.  I always take the cash.  I've done this for 3 years now.  It's awesome. 

Check out http://www.smartypig.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment