Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Feature: Mission Possible



I am going to start a new feature called Mission Possible.  This mission should you choose to accept it, will be done once or twice a week depending on the difficulty of the mission.  It is a task designed for you to save money or set you up to save money in the future. 

I have come to the conclusion that when I list a lot of things for people to do, they get overwhelmed and don't do any or if only a few of the things I suggest.  This way (I am hoping) if I give only one mission (or homework assignment, if you will) then everyone will be more inclined to take those steps.  Some are as easy as a phone call.  Some will be much harder.  Some you may already have done.  Guess it depends on how sick and tired you are of being sick and tired.  How willing you really are to go the extra mile to save that hard earned (or in some cases scarse) money. 

I hope you are willing to take on these missions.  Please "like" or comment on the status (or leave me a message) to let me know if you have accepted the challenge.  If for any reason you fail at these missions, it's okay.....at least you tired.  If you succeed, you have just saved some money.....congratulations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment